Thursday, May 2, 2019

#becauseofhim

I've enjoyed seeing how many friends are celebrating this Easter holiday. I went to church, thankful that Tamara Soutar sacrificed sleeping in so I could worship with my congregation. Came home, put a small ham in the oven and took a nap. Mom requested sweet potatoes and asparagus, so those were served with the ham, as well as bread and butter. We had a diabetic friendly small dessert and some family chat. Dylan surprised his grandma with a visit and of course, Buttons the dog also enjoyed Dylan's visit.
This day is about love. The undeniable, all encompassing, perfect love that our Heavenly Father has for us. So much love that he sent our brother, Jesus Christ, to Earth to do for us what we could not do for ourselves. As profound and incomprehensible as it seems, the Savior took upon himself the sins of all the past, present and future inhabitants of the Earth, suffering beyond mortal understanding all the pain and sorrow that we do not suffer because of his infinite atoning act. This atonement has made a profound impact in my life and I invite you to discover the impact it can make in yours.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment