Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015: The Year of Letting Go

If I had to name this year, I would call it "The Year of Letting Go."
Letting go of 37 years of survival mode.
Letting go of the need to care for others as a definition of my self worth.
Letting go of unwanted, extra duties that tipped me over the cliff of burn out.
Letting go of any semblance of order in the chaos.
Letting go of old patterns, dysfunctionally discomforting.
Letting go of living for the future.
Letting go of the past that didn't work.
Letting go of 'have to's"
Letting go of the young adulthood of my daughter to discover the adult beautiful butterfly she is.
Letting go of long time friends, unexpectedly and unconditionally.
Letting go of anxiety, stress and depression.
Letting go of things that never were.
Letting go.

Penny L Soutar copyright 31 Dec, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment